On behalf of the organising committee of the Indian Biologics Orthopaedic Society, We would like to
invite you all to IBOS LIVE 2019, in Chennai on
March 29 & 30 , 2019 at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & Research.
Ortho-Biologics: Clinical Lab to Clinical Practice
We all have field leaders (National & International) delivering their experience and expertise through a series of plenary sessions, symposiums, workshops and fire-side chat sessions. IBOS live will provide a rigorous review of novel biological therapies, treatment strategies as well as report on the very latest findings in basic and clinical research.
Delegates will have hands-on experience through workshops & cadaver labs with biological treatments taught by field experts which will enable them to implement biologic treatments in practice.
Online streaming and recorded videos make information accessible and affordable to the clinicians around the globe. Lastly, but by no means last, our host city chennai, known for its rich culture with its wealth of monuments and an abundance of cultural attractions will provide yet further reason for joining us or the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you all for what promises to be an outstanding educational event.
About IBOS LIVE 2019
Exciting and state-of-the-art annual Ortho-biologics conference including, educative workshops & cadaver Labs. Join surgeons, clinicians, researchers, national & international pioneers in this evolving field to learn interesting science & best practices in Ortho-biologics.
IBOS LIVE 2019 Features
- Expert symposium, plenary lectures, discussions & debate on: PRP, Autologous condition plasma, Stem cells, Bone marrow concentrate, Lipo-aspirate, Cartilage regeneration, Tendinopathy & more.
- Direct one on one Q & A opportunity.
- Learn directly from pioneers in the field of Ortho-biologics.
- Consensus statement regarding formulation & use of Ortho-Biologics.
- Learn Medico legal aspects Ortho-biologics.
- Presentation of clinical research.
- Fantastic networking opportunities with faculties & other like minded colleagues.
- MCI credit points
- Live streaming for online viewing.
- Certificate of Biologics training at the end of completion of workshop.
- World class conference at an academic venue with international standard workshops & cadaver lab.
Prof. Arumugam S
Prof. Mandhip S Dhillon
Dr. Vijay D Shetty
Dr. Prakash Ayyadurai
Dr. Suresh Perumal
Dr. Ananthram Shetty
Dr. Wiliam Murrel
Dr. Denny Lie
Dr. Joao Mendes
Dr. Thomas Vangsness
(Only for live stream)
(Include conference registration)
Conference & Workshop fee inclusions
- Conference Symposium
- Live inter-continental Plenary lectures X 2
- Fireside chat x 1 ( Prior registration compulsory)
- Course completion certificate & MCI credits
- Exclusive Online access to conference recordings after the conference
- Lunch for 2 days
- Refreshments (Madras coffee & chai)
- 1 course dinner on 29th
- Conference goodies.
(Select one of three)
1. Musculo skeletal Ultrasound + USG guided injection training.
2. Lipoaspirate, Bone marrow aspiration, PRPP injection workshop
3. Cadaver training on single stage cartilage repair (OATS/Micro#/BMAC)